NAV Developer for on-site role on Sjælland
Would you like to join a Microsoft Partner operating in a rapidly changing industry? And an international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Hansen Technologies is a global software company that delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We have 15 global offices and deliver billing and customer care solutions to customers in 80 countries.
Hansen Technologies delivers the telco specific software solution naviBilling based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV as well as the full NAV ERP solution. Our projects are large and long-term, and you will consult directly with our customers and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced NAV developer with strong communication skills to work primarily on-site at our customers located on the western part of Sjælland. You will join one of our dedicated teams where our highly skilled colleagues constantly challenge each other professionally to create the best possible software solutions. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Customer dialogue and on-site work filling the role as a pro-active trusted advisor
- Defining requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria
- Analysis, design and estimation
- Setup and customizing the naviBilling solution as well as standard NAV
- Documentation, testing and quality assurance
Key experience and skills:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- General knowledge of the NAV modules and expert knowledge in some modules
- Strong programming skills in C/AL
- A solid knowledge of RTC and the latest NAV versions (2013 to 2017)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good business understanding
- An analytical, structured and proactive way of working
- An educational background in software or business
- Fluent in English
Working for Hansen Technologies you will become part of a global growing software company and have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. The work environment is informal but professional and our company culture is characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership.
Our corporate language is English.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancies, please feel free to contact our HR department on +45 73425073.