Morten is a Project Manager and indispensable for his team. He has a strong eye for details – both at Hansen Technologies and as a handyman at home.
Software Developers with passion for working with customers
Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? An international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Then join Hansen Technologies Delivery Team in Sønderborg (DK) or Elmshorn (DE).
Hansen Technologies is a global software company that delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We have 15 global offices and deliver solutions and service to customers in more than 80 countries. Hansen Technologies Denmark delivers the telco specific software solution naviBilling that is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We work with some of the most interesting customers in the Industry and run large long-term implementation projects.
We are currently looking for four Software Developers who are motivated by creating high quality software and giving excellent customer service. You will join our team of highly competent colleagues who constantly challenge each other professionally. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Customer dialogue
- Defining requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria
- Analysis, design and agile estimation
- Setup and customizing the naviBilling solution as well as standard NAV
- Documentation, testing and quality assurance
We are looking for a new colleague with the following experience and skills:
- Experience working with software and customer support
- Programming skills in e.g. C/AL (Dynamics NAV), C#, .Net, Java
- Knowledge of databases preferably SQL
- A natural interest in business and business processes
- Team player with strong communication skills
- An educational background in Software. Candidates with a background in Business Administration, Finance or
- Business Process Engineering and with software programming skills will also be considered
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- German and Danish language skills are an advantage, but not a requirement
At Hansen Technologies you will become part of a successful and growing global software company. We offer our employees:
- A professionally challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- An informal international environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance and an active employee association
Hansen Technologies is a Microsoft partner and our software solution meet Microsoft’s highest standards for software solutions. The naviBilling software solution is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but we also use other technologies and tools such as SQL, .NET and C#.
The job can be based in our office in Elmshorn, Germany or in Sønderborg, Denmark. Our corporate language is English. You can read more about our products and about the Elmshorn and Sønderborg offices on telebilling.dk.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancies, please feel free to contact our HR department on +45 73425073.
To apply for one of the positions, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.